ABOUT OUR FIRM
The Law Office of Anthony Tavitas
Tony has been practicing law for more than three decades, with a primary focus on arbitration and mediation for over 20 years. He also provides individuals, companies, and national retailers with his top-performing litigation services. Here are his primary areas of legal practice:
Whether you are looking to settle outside of court with effective mediation and arbitration or you need a credible attorney in the courtroom, The Law Office of Anthony Tavitas is here to help. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with a dedicated and successful litigation attorney, arbitrator, or mediator.
Tony Tavitas was born in Chicago, Illinois and is the eldest of three children. He was raised in South Deering, located on the Southeast side of Chicago, and graduated from Munster High School (Munster, IN) in 1981. Below you can find his education, past employment, experiences, and qualifications.
- Indiana University, Bloomington Indiana, Bachelor of Science in Finance, Kelly School of Business 1985.
- University of Notre Dame School of Law, South Bend, Indiana Juris Doctorate.
- Practicing Attorney, Anthony F. Tavitas, LLC, Chesterton, IN 2001-Present
- Partner, Hinshaw and Culbertson, Headquarters: Chicago, IL
- Partner, Spangler, Jennings and Dougherty, Merrillville, IN
- Experience in all facets of personal injury lawsuits.
- Courtroom experience in many areas of insurance defense including trying many cases involving auto/trucking accidents, premises liability, defamation, and complex litigation involving areas of serious personal injury claims.
- Practiced in many of the courtrooms in the State of Indiana.
- Indiana Civil Mediator in all Indiana Counties.
- Litigation Attorney in all cases involving personal injury and insurance defense.
- Member of the Association of Mediators
We're Here For You
We understand that legal cases and disputes can be challenging times. That’s why we are committed to making this process as simple and effective as possible. Starting with a consultation, we will uncover the best plan of action for your problem. Then, we can get right to work.
Through our mediation procedure, we can help both parties reach a mutual understanding outside of the courtroom. Most often, one session is enough to reach a solution, but we can provide additional mediation sessions as needed. With arbitration, our arbitrator will listen closely to both parties and reach a distinct and final resolution. In either case, your disagreements can be settled outside of court.
In the courtroom, our litigation attorneys are dedicated to getting the best conclusion for you. We fight diligently and work actively to ensure you obtain the best outcomes. We are skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable so that we can provide the optimal defense for you.
Contact The Law Office of Anthony Tavitas today to schedule your consultation. We’re ready to fight for you!